High Quality Web Videos, Podcast Programs
Legal Insight Media advises law firms on strategic use of digital media for marketing and business development. We have produced high-quality Web videos and podcast programs that enable firms to show how they are different for client testimonials, recruiting, marketing or business development. With deep knowledge of the law and new media, our hallmark is unscripted interviews that have impact because they authentically show your culture. Our videos are designed to take maximum advantage of distribution through YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media.
Shooting Navy JAG recruiting video aboard the USS Harry Truman
Bring Your Website to Life
Our award-winning TrueView videos and podcasts can serve not only as the element that brings your firm's website to life but can also be put up on YouTube, played on iPods, included as e-mail links and displayed on mobile phones and other handheld devices. We work in all formats: Flash, Windows Media, Quicktime and RealMedia. All can be hosted on our site or yours. Through unscripted video interviews with your partners and associates, you can show law students and lateral attorneys what it would feel like for them to work at your firm.
A Full Range of Media Solutions
We provide a full range of new media solutions.
* TrueView video vignettes provide Syracuse Law School the ability to recruit students by showing their unique offerings. Click here.
* Watch a recruiting video we produced for the U.S. Navy JAG that captures the excitement of being a JAG: Click here
* See how Syracuse Law School is engaging alumni by showing the significant activities that are happening on campus: Click here
Learn how Northeastern University's corporate residency program provides a unique experience for their MBA students: Click here
* See how a very inexpensive video authentically demonstrates Day Pitney's commitment to diversity: Click here
* Watch a Ken Burns style fund raising video we developed for Wheaton College to demonstrate how important it is to give money to support scholarships: Click here
* Listen to the award winning podcast series we created for Goulston & Storrs law firm: Click here.
* Listen to a podcast in which Mintz Levin demonstrates their knowledge of health care law: Click here
Law Firm Websites
More than 75% of law firm website visitors are law students or laterals exploring career opportunities. Show them, through Web videos, podcasts and other media, what it would be like to work at your firm.
Legal Insight Media has developed Web media for many leading firms and institutions including: Day Pitney, Foley Hoag, Goulston & Storrs, Latham & Watkins, Mintz Levin, Northeastern University, Posternak, Blankstein & Lund, Suffolk University, Syracuse University, Tufts University, Wheaton College, Wiggin & Nourie and the U.S. Navy JAG